Desktop circulating water vacuum pump product introduction
The desktop circulating water vacuum pump is made of a one-time molded casing and reduced in volume. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight and beautiful appearance. Double table and double head pumping, four meters and four taps can change according to system vacuum at any time. Start and stop automatically.The unit is equipped with three circulating water vacuum pumps. When the system vacuum is reduced to be larger than the set value, one or two units are used during normal operation. If one pump is running, the other pump is in automatic standby. The backup pump is then stopped by the action of the pressure switch, thus ensuring that the pumping pressure is within the specified range.
Desktop circulating water vacuum pump instrument features:
1. Newly developed special anti-corrosion engineering plastics can be used in parallel. The main pipes connected in the machine are all stainless steel, corrosion-resistant and resistant to dissolution.
2. The pump is based on the multi-purpose vacuum pump for circulating water. According to the characteristics of small laboratory area, the transparent anti-corrosion water tank, anti-corrosion shell and stainless steel shell are improved in various models and the volume is improved. It has small volume and light weight. , the appearance is beautiful and so on, double watch, double pumping head.
3. This machine adopts two taps, which can be used separately or in parallel with two vacuum gauges.
4. The main engine is made of stainless steel movement and anti-corrosion material movement.
5. This pump has no oil, corrosion resistance, no pollution, low noise, easy to move, and can also be equipped with vacuum regulating valve according to user needs.
Desktop circulating water vacuum pump Product details
Desktop circulating water vacuum pump maintenance:
1. Keeping water clean is the key to long-term stable operation of the equipment. Water must be changed regularly, the water tank must be cleaned, and dust and solid matter should not be pumped.
2. Some corrosive gases may cause the water quality in the water tank to deteriorate, generate bubbles, and affect the degree of vacuum. Therefore, it should be noted that the water is continuously changed.
3. For special strong corrosive gases, it should be carefully judged whether it reacts with the materials used in this equipment and should be used with caution.
4, the degree of vacuum should not go first to determine whether the pump is leaking or the loosening of the skin tube. In the case of a pump, check if the water inlet or each air line is blocked or loose. The motor of the circulating water vacuum pump does not rotate. Check the power supply or fuse.
GET A QUOTE